Ford Defects for 2017-2023 F-150 and F-250
here are many defects found on Ford-F150 and Ford-250 truck vehicles. These defects can affect the safe drivability of the vehicle, and can include:
- Ford Shake / Ford Death Wobble: Caused by the premature wear or failure of the track bar joint, control arms, shocks, and/or steering dampener.
- Transmission Defect: Resulting from the faulty transmission components can cause erratic harsh shifting, jerking, hesitation and lunging.
- Engine Defect: Faulty engine components can cause rough idle, shaking, misfiring, engine shut off, hesitation upon acceleration, and leaking head gaskets.
- Powertrain Defect: Faulty driveshaft can cause loss of power and rolling when in park.
- Driveshaft Defect: underbody heat and noise insulators are prone to loosening, leading to contact with the aluminum driveshaft that can cause fracturing. Fractured driveshafts can cut drive power or cause the vehicle to lose control, which can happen should the driveshaft come into contact with the ground. The vehicles may also start moving out of gear on their own, even while parked when the parking brake is not engaged.
- Excessive Oil Consumption Defect: Defective pistons allow engine oil to enter the combustion chamber causing misfires, stalling, and premature failure of the engine. The “change engine oil light” could illuminate after only 3,000 miles of an oil change.
Common Defects Experienced on the Ford Bronco (2021-2023)
- Engine Defect: Faulty valvetrain and turbocharger can cause the engine to fail and render the turbocharger inoperable.
- Powertrain Defect: Metal shavings or pieces in the engine can cause powertrain malfunction and reduced power.
- Brake Lining Defect: Poorly-manufactured brake linings, rendering the brakes more difficult to engage and preventing the driver from stopping.
Common Defects Found on the Ford Mustang (2015-2023)
- Electrical Defects: Any electrical components that are defective from the auto manufacturer can cause faults, flaws and malfunctions inside of the vehicle.
- Rearview Camera Defect: Faulty wiring in the rearview camera. Loose or damaged wiring can cause the image to be blank or distorted, limiting the driver’s view and increasing the risk of an accident.
- Brake Defect: The brake pedal bumper was discovered to be prone to corrosion and separation from the brake pedal when exposed to certain environmental conditions such as high humidity and salty air. The brake pedal bumper malfunction may cause the brake lights to illuminate constantly and can allow the driver to shift out of park without engaging the brake, both of which increase the risk of a crash.
The defects listed here are not the comprehensive listing of all defects that can be found on a Ford lemon truck or car. The list goes on and can be quite inclusive of many serious safety defects that are related to Ford vehicles. If you experience any type of defect related to your Ford vehicle, you will want to call us immediately at My Lemon Law Lawyer at 833.205.1900.
Our legal team is ready to talk to you about your Ford lemon car and lemon truck claim. We have attorneys who are well-versed on the California Lemon Laws, and how to apply them to your Ford lemon car and truck claim. If you call us today at My Lemon Law Lawyer at 833.205.1900, we can start the process to get you the recovery compensation that you deserve in a lemon car case. Just call us now, there is no need to wait. We are on our side, and can talk to you about your claim with no money down before we initiate a legal case for you on your defective vehicle claim.
How Long Do I Have to File My Lemon Car Claim?
The statute of limitations for a lemon car claim is 4 years, depending on the facts of your lemon car case. We know that 4 years sounds like a long time, but it really isn’t a long time at all. You will want to get started on your lemon car claim, because everything takes longer than you think when it comes to legal actions. We would not want you to miss any important deadlines, therefore, you should call us and review your claim sooner rather than later.
What Are the Lemon Car Settlement Values?
There is really no “average” settlement value for a lemon car, as all cases are treated differently and all are unique. But you can expect that in the broad statement of recoveries, your recovery compensation package could range from $20,000 to $200,000, depending on your losses, expenses and damages related to the claim.
How Long Will It Take to Settle My Ford F-150 and Ford F-250 Lemon Truck Claim?
It can take as little as 3 months or as long as 7 months to settle out your Ford lemon Truck claim. The length of time to settle your claim will depend on your losses, damages and expenses related to your case. You should keep all of your receipts and invoices related to your claim in one place, and be ready to produce these documents when asked by our legal team to look over your loss statements.
Is My Leased Truck Eligible for a Ford F-150 and Ford F-250 Lemon Truck Claim?
Yes, your new or certified new pre-owned leased truck that is still under the original manufacturer’s warranty, is eligible for the lemon law coverages.
Zero Fee Guarantee
We offer a zero-fee guarantee, and your call to us is also free. Just give us a call now to talk to our legal team about your Ford lemon car case right now.
Contact Us / Free Case Evaluation of a Ford F-150 and Ford F-250 Lemon Truck Claim
You can call us today to give you a free case evaluation of your Ford-F150 and Ford-F250 truck lemon claim. We can review your case with you, and give you the legal advice you need to initiate a lawsuit based on the merits of your claim. You will get immediate access to a lawyer with experience in handling and settling out Ford lemon car cases. All that you need to do is to call us today at My Lemon Law Lawyer at 833.205.1900.