Matt Xie, Esq.
Lemon Law Trial Lawyer
Matt Xie is an experienced litigator in both state and federal courts with a passion for protecting individual consumers’ rights. Matt specializes in prosecuting cases involving defects, breach of warranty, and consumer fraud, with a focus on representation of consumers in Song-Beverly, Magnuson-Moss, and fraud actions against automobile manufacturers. He has been successful in obtaining many favorable outcomes on behalf of his clients and adamantly works to foster healthy, trusting, and professional attorney-client relationships with each of his clients.
Matt earned his J.D. and Masters in Dispute Resolution from Pepperdine Caruso School of Law. He received his B.A. in political science from U.C. San Diego. In his free time, Matt enjoys spending time with his family, watching football, and working out.
- Pepperdine University Caruso School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2017
- Pepperdine University Caruso School of Law, Masters of Dispute Resolution, 2017
- University of California at San Diego, Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, 2011
- California State Bar
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California