Abogado litigante de la Ley del Limón
Long Cao is a senior associate specializing in consumer law litigation against automobile manufacturers. Mr. Cao earned his Juris Doctorate from Loyola Law School and his Bachelor of Arts from the University of California, San Diego. During law school, he clerked for Los Angeles Superior Court, where he observed numerous civil trials and worked closely with judges and research attorneys on law and motions. Mr. Cao is experienced in all aspects of Lemon Law. Having worked for both plaintiff and defense, Mr. Cao understands what it takes to resolve complex litigation. In his spare time, Mr. Cao enjoys traveling and going on road trips.
- University of California, San Diego
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles
- Colegio de Abogados de California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California