Ford Has Become Infamous for the “Ford Shake”
The “Ford Shake” refers to a problem that some Ford truck owners have reported, where the vehicle experiences a significant and persistent shaking or vibration, typically while driving at highway speeds. The problem can affect the steering wheel, seat, and entire body of the truck, and can be felt most acutely at around 65-75 mph. Once the Ford truck starts shaking, it can make the truck more likely to become uncontrollable on the roads. This action can lead to a serious accident with other vehicles, where there is a high likelihood of personal injuries for all parties to the crash.
Why Do Ford Vehicles Shake and Shimmy?
The exact cause of the Ford shake is not definitively known, and may be the result of several factors related to the manufacturing of the vehicles, including:
- Uneven tire wear: If the tires are worn unevenly, this can cause the vehicle to shake, especially at high speeds.
- Wheel imbalance: If the wheels are not balanced properly, this can cause the vehicle to shake, especially at high speeds.
- Worn suspension components: Worn suspension components, such as shock absorbers or ball joints, can cause the vehicle to shake and vibrate, especially at high speeds.
- Bent or damaged wheels: Bent or damaged wheels can cause the vehicle to shake and vibrate, especially at high speeds.
- Engine or transmission problems: In some cases, engine or transmission problems can cause the vehicle to shake and vibrate, especially at high speeds. It is recommended to take the vehicle to a qualified mechanic for an inspection and diagnosis to determine the specific cause of the Ford shake. If you have any problems with your Ford, call us now so we can help you get what you deserve under the law.
Any time that a Ford shakes while driving it, there can be other forces that are defective in the vehicle. The Ford shake is a major problem with Ford cars and trucks, and it can also be a serious factor in a car crash for all parties. For example, if you are driving a Ford truck that starts to shake and you are in bad weather, you may be more at risk of crashing the vehicle into another car, for losing control of the vehicle.
If you have experienced a Ford shimmying and shaking down the road, you need to call us today at the My Lemon Law Lawyer at 833.205.1900. When you call us you will get the peace of mind that you are craving in a lemon car or truck case. We understand that it is incredibly frustrating for you to have a new Ford car or truck that is experiencing shaking and weird motions, when driving it on the roads. That is why a call to us today is the right move to make. Just call us now, and we will go over your lemon car or lemon truck claim with you, to get you the recovery compensation that you deserve in this type of case.
Our legal team is ready to talk to you today about your Ford lemon car case. We can review your damages, losses, expenses or any personal injuries that you suffered in a car crash that was directly related tot eh manufacturer’s defect of a Ford shaking problem on the car. We will look over your expenses, receipts and invoices, and can help you to initiate a lawsuit based on the merits of your claim.
What Receipts Need to Be Kept and What Notes Should You Take When Talking to the Auto Manufacturer Regarding Your Lemon Car Claim?
The receipts you need to keep when you talk to your auto manufacturer about your lemon car claim are your damages, losses and expenses related to the lemon vehicle. These receipts can include:
- Extra gas you had to buy
- Extra oil you needed to put in the car
- Receipts and invoices for a rental car you paid for yourself when your car dealership ran out of loaner cars to use for free
- Any other expenses related to driving in your lemon car
The other notations you want to keep are whenever you talk to the auto manufacturer, you need to keep track of:
- Who you talked to exactly, the person’s name and department title
- Dates of any calls
- Promises made by the auto manufacturer regarding fixing or replacing your lemon car
- Reimbursement promised by the auto manufacturer
- What timeframe the auto manufacturer made promises to mend the situation
It is easy to pick up the phone today and give us a call at My Lemon Law Lawyer at 833.205.1900 to review your Ford lemon car or truck case.
How Long Do I Have to File My Lemon Car Claim?
The statute of limitations for a lemon car claim is 4 years, depending on the facts of your lemon car case. Although this seems like a long time, it goes by fast and you are better off calling us now to start an action than waiting until the deadline has already passed on your opportunity for relief for a lemon car claim.
What Are the Lemon Car Settlement Values?
Your settlement value on your Ford lemon car and truck claim will depend entirely on the losses, damages and expenses you incurred, and will include the California Lemon Law calculation formula for reimbursement based on the details of your case. You can expect to recover the fair value of your losses based on this type of settlement and recovery schedule.
How Long Will It Take to Settle My Lemon Car Claim?
It can take between 3 and 7 months to settle your lemon car claim, depending on the circumstances of your case.
Is My Leased Car Eligible for a Lemon Car Claim?
Yes, the leased car that you bought that is still under the original manufacturer’s warranty is also eligible for a lemon car claim.
Garantía de cero comisiones
We can give to you a zero-fee guarantee, when you call us today at My Lemon Law Lawyer at 833.205.1900 to review and discuss your Ford lemon car and truck claim.
Contact Us / Free Case Evaluation for Your Ford Vehicle Lemon Car Claim
If you have a Ford vehicle that is shaking and rattling down the road when you drive it, you can call us for a free case evaluation today. We will review your claim and advise you about initiating a lawsuit with our legal team at the helm of your case. You will be able to talk to a lawyer with experience in Ford shaking cars and Ford manufacturer’s defect claims. We will handle and negotiate all aspects of your lemon car case, to get you the recovery compensation that you deserve in this case. Just call us today at My Lemon Law Lawyer at 833.205.1900, to get access to a knowledgeable attorney on your legal team, to help you recover the losses, damages and expenses you incurred owning the Ford lemon car you just bought.